Bhola Nath Pal
- PhD Jadavpur University, India, 2005
- 2009 - Present, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 2006-2009 Postdoctoral Fellow, Johns Hopkins University, Materials Sciences and Engineering Department
- My current research is focused on optoelectronics device fabrication including LED, photodetector and solar cell using different quantum dot semiconductor.
- My previous research was on different electronics device fabrication including diode and transistor using organics and sol-gel derived oxide materials.
- B. N. Pal, I. Robel, A. Mohite, R. Laocharoensuk D. Werder, and V. I. Klimov, “High-Sensitivity p-n Junction Photodiodes Based on PbS Nanocrystal Quantum Dots” Adv. Funct. Mater., 22, 8, 1741–1748 (2012)
- “'Giant' CdSe/CdS core/shell nanocrystal quantum dots as efficient electroluminescent materials: Strong influence of shell thickness on light-emitting diode performance” Bhola N. Pal, Yagnaseni Ghosh, Sergio Brovelli, R. Laocharoensuk, Victor. I. Klimov, Jennifer Hollingsworth, Han Htoon. Nano Lett., 12 (1), pp 331–336 (2012)
- “Sodium beta-alumina gate dielectrics for low-voltage and transparent field-effect transistors” Pal B. N, Dhar B. M, See K, Katz H. E, Nature Materials, 8 (2009) 898
- “Pentacene-Zinc Oxide Vertical Diode with Compatible Grains and 15-MHz Rectification” Pal B.N, Sun J, Jung B, Choi E, Andreou A, Katz H, Adv. Mater. 20 (2008)1023
- “Solution Deposited Zinc Oxide and Zinc Oxide/Pentacene Bilayer Transistors: High Mobility n?Channel, Ambipolar, and Nonvolatile Devices” Pal B.N, Trottman P, Sun J, Katz H, Adv. Fn. Mater. 18 (2008) 1832